Sunday, September 28, 2008

Palin's attacks on Obama (responses), and more.

These are "old", like from the end of August after Palin's acceptance speech. The first one is good, because it refutes what she had to say. One thing I do want to theorize (again) is that if she sounded like a Washington insider with her speech, it's because it was written by a Washington insider. But I suspect she repeats the parts on the road that got positive responses from the Republicans at the convention.





This isn't about Palin's attacks on Obama, but about Exxon and the "Drill Baby Drill" chant. I got the same impression when I heard it. But I just figured Palin is looking out for the Alaskans to profit, and not necessarily a Big Oil connection. But I'd like more attention paid to this before we start drilling....




The beginning of that video alludes to an affair Palin allegedly had, according to the National Enquirer. That story hasn't been talked about in the mainstream media. But then, they also didn't cover the story about John Edwards either until he confessed. Here's a comment from the UK, Sarah Palin ‘affair’: big media stays quiet as ‘lover’ named. I don't particularly care, since it seems the norm for politicians. But I don't like cover-ups. Here's another: Media dilemma over Enquirer’s ‘Sarah Palin affair’ allegation. I'm just posting those because it was mentioned in the above video, but wasn't the main point of that video. Here's the article from the National Enquirer.

Here's a blog I found tonight. Judging by the name, it might be biased, but has some interesting info:
HOW INSANE IS JOHN MCCAIN?

STATESMAN. PATRIOT. POSSIBLE ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES.

THE CRAZY ANTICS OF JOHN MCCAIN

No comments: